Affidavit for travelling minors
By means of this notarial procedure/affidavit, the parents of a minor or the parent who will not accompany the child will express their consent for the minor to leave the country accompanied by one of the parents or by a third person.
List of required documents
- Identity cards – Parents;
- Identity card of the accompanying person;
- Minor’s birth certificate (mandatory);
- Minor’s passport (if applicable);
- Minor’s identity card (if over 14 years old);
- The period for which the minor leaves the territory of Romania;
- The countries where the minor will travel.
If the minor is not travelling with one of the parents, the accompanying person needs a criminal record.
If there are two or more accompanying persons or more than one minor, all the required documents must be submitted for each person.