A sale is a contract whereby the seller transfers ownership of an asset to the buyer in exchange of a price that the buyer agrees to pay.
We can authenticate the sale-purchase contracts for real estate located anywhere in Romania.
List of required documents
For the authentication of the sale-purchase contract the following documents are required (in principle), and they must be presented in original copies at the date of signing the papers:
- The identity cards of signatories;
- The marriage certificates (if applicable);
- The property deeds;
- The certificate of registration the ownership right and the cadastral documentation;
- The drawing to scale/sketches;
- The tax certificate for each owner (per taxpayer’s personal identification number) valid for 30 days from the date of issue by the Local Tax Department of the sector/city to which the property belongs;
- The energy performance certificate;
- The proof of payment of the utilities bills (electricity, natural gas, Apa Nova);
- The certificate from the owners’ association (if it is constituted);
- The amount of the price, the method of payment (the limit for payment in cash is 50,000 lei) and the bank accounts from and to which the bank transfer will be made.